Get to now about us
“The kosher market is the fastest growing segment of the food industry—valued at $13 billion and expanding by more than 10 percent each year. Placed side-by-side on the shelf, kosher products sell 20% better than competing non-kosher brands.”
– Lubicom 2013
What is driving this growth?
- Quality: 3 of 5 shoppers buy kosher products for higher quality and increased food safety.** Having your products certified indicates that they have gone under rigorous inspections and have been produced at the peak of kosher values.
- Faith: The laws of kosher satisfy the religious dietary rules of one-fifth of the world’s population. Indeed, religious Jews, Muslims and many other faithful worldwide buy kosher products to fulfill their religious obligations.
- Health: People with health restrictions, such as food allergies, buy kosher products because the certification process ensures that nothing that’s not supposed to be in a product has gotten in.
Going Kosher puts your product in this market.
In 2012, a standard American supermarket carried an average of 19,000 kosher products, and no wonder: recent studies showed that more than 12 million shoppers purchase kosher products exclusively or very often.
The diversity of Kosher products has also expanded greatly. Hundreds of thousands of products, from canned staples to gourmet cuisine, mass-produced flavors and hand-crafted baked goods, display the confidence of the Kosher symbol.
When your company goes kosher, you break into a new market that has never been bigger, and is growing every day. Kosher 90210 looks forward to partnering with you to make these possibilities your company’s reality.
Specifically, Kosher 90210 can offer your company:
- Market Awareness: Displaying the Kosher 90210 symbol on your product is proven to be a top marketing strategy to ALL kosher segments.
- ROI (Return on Investment): We work closely with you to ensure the best Return On Investment.
- Kosher 90210 is run by young, energy driven, modern entrepreneurs and rabbis.
- Visbility: We add your products to our platform to maximize your visibility within our community.
We know that all of these and other factors enter into your decisions about kosher certification and we are happy to answer any questions you have.
Contact our New Accounts Representative:
Tel: (855) KO-90210 / email@example.com Get Certified
* Lubicom Kosher analysis; 2003–2013
** Mintel Oxygen Reports–London, Feb. 2009